1. Take an online survey to determine the type of engineer you would be.
2. Reflect on the gameplay and the nature of physics and engineering by playing a bridge building game.
Step 1: Take the online survey. Click below:
Step 2: Watch the video below and complete the worksheet:
Step 3: Play "BridgeCraft" on "easy" mode by clicking below:
Step 4: Play "BridgeCraft" on "normal" mode. Screenshot your bridge on levels 5-14. Put screenshots on PowerPoint.
Step 5: Answer the following questions in the comments section:
Click below to download Bridge Building Program:
Step 1: Take a picture of your FireAlpaca work and then put it onto a PowerPoint presentation.
How to take a picture of your screen.
How to crop a picture in PowerPoint.
Step 2: Email two things:
Step 1: Open up your logo and put into slideshow
Step 2: Vote for your favorite graphic design.
Click here to vote.
Step 3: Present your logo to your colleagues and evaluate their logos.
Step 4: Exit Ticket in the Comments Section
1. What did the most effective logos have in their design?
2. How do you compare your logo to other students' logos?
- Students will identify main job responsibilities and skills of graphic designers.
- Students will explain why having skills in graphic design is valuable.