Step 1: Create a new page and call it "The life of __________" or "The history of ________".
Step 2: Find 2 websites or sources about your topic's life and history. Put the hyperlinks to your sources on your biography or history page.
Step 3: Write 2 paragraphs talking about the life or history of your topic. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE by cutting and pasting text! Use your summarizing and paraphrasing skills! Y'all know how to cite textual evidence! See below for checklist:
Watch this video explanation of "Home Page" requirements:
1. Create a link to a hidden web page within your site.
2. Upload screenshots and files of student work to create a digital portfolio.
Step 1: Create a "My Tech Work" web page:
Step 2: Create a link to "My Tech Work" web page on the "About Me" page:
Step 3: Add content to your "My Tech Work" page:
Submit your 25 minute site here:
Check out other people's 30 minute sites!
1. Students will create and explore web design principles by creating an "About Me" web page on their websites using Weebly.
Step 1: Login into Weebly account
Step 2: Add a new web page and name it "About Me"
Step 3: Follow the handout to input text and pictures/gifs in your "About Me" web page.
Click on the document to download it.
Step 4: Choose a website topic by filling out the online form below.
1. Define resilience and design thinking through exercises on an online lesson platform.
2. Discuss the effect of the character quality of resilience on a persons level of success.
3. Apply the concept of resilience and design thinking to real world situation through a written response to a writing prompt.
Hello everyone! Today you'll be exploring an online learning tool called Imago. We'll be getting set up on this platform. Then, you'll be choosing one of two online lessons and applying what you know to a class discussion.
Step 1: Click link below to sign up to use to Imago.
Step 2: Log in to Imago and complete the lessons on "Resilience" and "Design Solutions."
Step 3: Download the document below and "ctrl" click on the links. Visit at least 8 websites.
Step 4: In the comment section, answer the following 2 questions: